I think I can wear it in different ways, too. It is simple and what I love on this dress is the Navy blue bow on the front and the little pockets and the detail on the back side of it. It is out of cotton, just perfect for lazy summer days. Well today I wasn't quite lazy, I was more in a cleaning phase today, haha! It was funny.
My beloved dog Luna. She always stands up on her 2 back feets and I guess that's the way she tells me that she loves me. She is cute, she's a caine terrier, her fur color is kinda cream white. Usually she is from scottland, england, but I brought her from texas over here to germany. She is my little furry baby!
So this is the other way I pulled it off, with a blazer in a very trendy color. I love this pastel rose kind of color. I bought the blazer at H&M on sale a little bit ago, well when I got it at the store I was asking one of the cashiers if it is on sale too. So she looked up and she said its 20euro! Normal sell price was 40euro. So that was pretty nice, I was very happy with that purchase!
Sailor dress: Forever21
Blazer: H&M
Have a good day lovelys! xXx bisous!
I LOVE that dress!
AntwortenLöschenMerci beaucoup for stopping by darling, it means so much that you like the blog and I really hope you become a regular visitor =]
I love your blog too – would you like to exchange links?
Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com
How cute is that dress?!:D
AntwortenLöschenhttp://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
This is such a pretty dress. Love it!
AntwortenLöschenhttp://minnja.blogspot.com/
thanks for your comment! what a cute little sailor outfit! good find!
AntwortenLöschenMay I ask how old you are? :)
AntwortenLöschen