Montag, 12. Juli 2010

feeling happy makes life live easier

I'm kind of exhausted cause the weather is been hot hot hot, here in germany. It has never been this hot here and for such a long period of time. All day sweating keeps me feel like I am in a sauna. Today it has finally started raining in the evening and it feels so much better now inside the house and outside, too. I think that is the reason why I didn't feel like blogging for a while. I felt tired, no A/C in the house made me feel more exhausted than ever. I like summer but hot summer's not so much. I really like autumn and it is my favorite season of the year cause it doesn't get so hot and it can get still warm outside. That's what I like in the states cold A/C in the house without leaving during the day besides work, lol.


Here are a couple of picture's of what I've been wearing to work. A little longer skirt that reache smy knee's and a simple white button down shirt tucked in with a brown belt. One of my favorite and most comfortable Outfits for work ever. I got this skirt on sale at the ZARA store last week it was 19.95 euro, the price before was 29.95 what a bargain of the sales!! I love the cotton silk mix that makes it feels so floaty and comfy. Love the blue color with the round beige/cream dots and I think I can pull it off more than just one time. I am excited about it to try it out. I will try my best to keep my blog updated. And I hope the weather stays cool and sunny and that you will like my outfits and blog as well as I like yours even though I try my best to stay on one blog only to comment but i see so many other blogs and I follow every each other one but I guess mine doesn't do so good. Maybe I should just leave comments. But I will not change my anything anymore on this blog as i did on the begging when I started it, it was in September and if you beleive it or not, my blog stayed empty, friends follow and unfollow, or nothing happened at all so I got kind of ... sad? And all that what I was doing here I deleted it because i thought I am not good enough with my blog post, twice a day and also I was thinking may I am not skinny enough, do I have to much weight? Yes I know I do but for me it is so hard to loose a pound that it makes feel frustrated even so if i think of it so I wanna leave that and just eat less on a day! I also think I will update my blog more about food and of course other delicious baking things that makes lfe just happier!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt-ZARA sale, shirt ZARA old, belt h&M, shoes-Topshop.

xXx bisous!

1 Kommentar:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.