Loving this new swallow print tee that I bought at the sale. The color on this tee is different than any kind of color i own on shirts. Loving the detail and how its cut. Isn't it funny that you find your favorite shirt that you love so much that you don't wanna wear out!? Cause you wanna take care of it so much! Or that you just wanna wear and combine it with every piece you find in your closet? I do..
Its friday and just feeling exhausted from work. Also the heat is uncredible, couple of days ago it was so fresh and cool outside cause the rain. I love when it rains and big clouds come out, cause they hide the sun.
Recently I bought some make up from the dm market. Usually I wear less make up during the day. When I went to school I used to wear make up every day like eye shadow mostly in pink or brown. I still wear these kind of colors and I wanna wear them more often even at work. So today I wear eye shadow as you can see on the picture above, it comes in a light greenish blue with golden sparkle. I love it, it is my favorite one now. I will show some more post about it of the color how it looks in the sun! xXx bisous! Have a good weekend!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.