Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010

Love my new shirt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess, I know who that is on my shirt, Betty, yes Betty from France (Blogger). I bought this shirt on sale at the zara store and when I saw it I was like oh my gosh, I love this shirt and I couldn't believe it was on sale.
Some guy at the supermarket was asking me: Who is that girl on that shirt? I said: That is Betty from France! This guy was surprised that it is an drawing from a girl and so cute. Oh well I guess I'm not the only one who loves this shirt! xXx bisous!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top!!!!!!

    Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling, and for your lovely comment, i'll add you right after this comment =]



    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.