Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

Be fabulous in all ways!

Well at the moment everything seems like its not working out with friends, either they complain or they nag at you, well yes at me, I know probably no one is reading this but I don't really care, I will an stay an blogger of own sense. continue my lovely pictures...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But my dear family I love them so much, they don't even know how much! I just spend with JOe the weekend at my grandparents house and it was amazing as always. I love the house they got, it has so many labyrints, storage rooms with food or work tools, a big garden where I am going to learn how to plant potatoes and other delicious things for the kitchen pots!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wanna add music to this blog, too but I can't figure out how to just add the stripe, no video. I really need some advice from anyone, I love to blog and have this here as my lifestyle and explain how I feel or what ever you know just like a diary of life. I don't like how my blog looks, i set it up that way and i am not satisfyed with it. Sometimes even though I feel like stop blogging cause this look of layout. I've been looking around trying to handle the codes that are free on google but sometimes the codes are messed up in a way that you can't describe it. It comes out different than you imagine it. Oh well, what to do, I tryed etsy, no one response even if they sell it. Or no one give me an contact to one that works with html layouts for blogs. Maybe I should go to school and to guess stop caring and take it as it is...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.