Dienstag, 24. August 2010

Streetlife in pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some random picture from my trip to amsterdam, love the streetlife there. Living there is so nice and one of my favorite vacations, because riding a bike is one of my favorite things to do in everyday life. I think this town is made for riding a bicycle, no car is needed, you'll pretty much get around faster with 2 smooth wheels or 4 with a little car as you can see on the last picture.

Anyway so today I've been spending my money on shoes, I can't believe I just bought 2 pairs of shoes. One pair was on sale and ordered from the UK, which is cool to order from there, in that thought because shoes have a lot more quality than ever! Oh well, I guess thats it for now with buying shoes for fall, I just love boots and shoes and could order anytime!

If anyone is wondering why I changed my blog name, I just feel more comfortable with this name, sorry if this brings any confusion.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.