Freitag, 6. August 2010

"Everything just blows me away."



So it looks like summer's slowly fades away! It feels kinda cold outside but I still kinda like to play with my summer clothes. Matterfact it isn't raining yet so still get to enjoy delicious ice cream while walking in downtown or chillin in a park. I just thought of a picnic and must admit I didn't even had one this summer! So hopefully the weather gets a bit warmer and the sun is shining than I'm pretty sure its possible to do that. Totally forgat about this, mhh.

So about my Outfit, this Navy Jacket I bought last month at Primark in Frankfurt. I was very surprised that I found one that looks as good as this one. The fit is just fair and fits mostly everything. The skirt is a bit older, last years collection but hey it can't fade, no please not with me, I just love it to much, especially the color. I didn't show you my boots I've been wearing, well maybe next time, there actually from Topshop and black.
So I bought an Mullberry IT bag thats just like it. I went on line and cruised the net for it and got crazy about it when I saw this one. I like the color, just perfectly fits the color of my belts I have.
I really can't believe that I got it, but I still wish I would have a real one, espcially the one for $2030 or something, ha nevermind that stays a wish!

But Attention to you! Don't buy Mullberry bag for sale unless it is from the Mullberry.com side because there's so many side's out there that will rip you off, last time I stumbled on one that just looked like Mullberry side from the UK and in real life it is from somewhere china. So notice for yourself, just let you know. Now I feel that I have told you and really feel like the world has seen I have a f one. Oh well, I'm happy with this purchase but well see how long this bag will last, probably by that time I can buy a new one hehe. :)

So if you wondering why I'm writing in 2 languages, I write how I feel that day, english and german speaking girl, can't decide which one to go with. urgh. I hope thats fine!

Ok Thats enough for today. Have a nice Friday! xXx bisous!

12 Kommentare:

  1. You look so cute! ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like the bag and the blazer!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thanks for the comment ,beautiful blog! im now following u,u are from germany!! amazing!! beautiful country!

    BESOS

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi again :) Thanks for the comment, I am following you definetely!

    Adorable outfit, really chic skirt and bow, of course.

    Beth xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i love the bag, the color is just perfect! i'm looking for this style of bag.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hey, i can help you for your background if you want!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. this is very cute!!...love the skirt and the pairing with the jacket is to genius!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.