I have been waiting desperatly for the ZARA cataloge for August that shows the autumn collection. I really like it. So next month you can order on line from ZARA, the shop opens finally for europe. I wonder if you can also order from the states. What do you think?
I am excited cause tomorrow is friday, which going to be a busy day for me at work, well I'm going to Ikea tomorrow to buy some curtains and on Saturday I will be shopping for some more stuff. Will see when I post this out. Wish you a great start into the weekend! xXx bisous!
ZARA is like addiction to me
AntwortenLöschenZara has cute clothes.
AntwortenLöschenyeah they have Zara stores here too!
Happy Weekend!
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
ahh come and join mee!
AntwortenLöschenThank you dear
I love the autumn collection, i'll make a post on it ... The other day, I was in Zara and I had stars in my eyes x)
AntwortenLöschen