Its been colder in germany now, i think summer is really gone, no more waiting for the heat, yey! I am more excited about autumn, it stays cool, windy and rainy, i don't mind, cause i can wear my precious boots! I remember when i lived in the states how warm it was during this kind of season, ahhh.
I like uploading from lookbook cause it gives a good size on the blog and also i find the widget cute that shows underneath the picture. If i could just always upload pics this size, i think i would be the happiest person alive, just kidding.
I bought this shirt at ZARA lately and it is one of my favorites. I really like the print, i want everything on that shirt, hihi!
I placed an order recently at Forever21, a pair of sandals will be coming and a fifi shirt, yes yes i love bunny's! :))
I'm reading Nylon at the moment for August, i can't find this magazine all the time at the bookstore cause it is far away! I have to drive an hour to get to this town and if i am around there i always buy it. xXx bisous!
in love with the bag!!
AntwortenLöschenbesos
elpequenomundodenina.blogspot.com
Yes,the bag is amazing!
AntwortenLöschenso adorable! The tee is sooo cute. want! ^,^
AntwortenLöschenI LOVE YOUR BAG! really. really really. where did you bought it this time?
AntwortenLöschen@Sophie: The bag I bought on ebay! But the lock i have to change!
AntwortenLöschen