Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Forest Zara Trafalue *

There's quite nice collection out at Zara fall 10/11. I could get a chance to see what they have in the store for September! At the moment I am into Cardigan's or Pullover but I can't decide which one to get, that I could wear with anything close by color in my Wardrobe. There's just to many nice things out right now. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, loving when the leaves fall from the trees and turning color red, yellow, or dark green. I love to be able to wear comfortable in warm colors so also loving oxford boots. So this is my outfit for this fall in the woods.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tshirt/pants/scarf//Zara/classic/oxford/bag//ebay
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I gotta get my stuff ready for work. I need to order me a study book that I miss and pretty much getting ready for the new week ahead. Well see how it turns out, ohh I need to run some errance (Monday) and see what I'll do for my lunch. Well to end this, have a nice week! Hopefully you get to share some time here on my blog, I hope to get a chance to check out your blog as well. xXx

9 Kommentare:

  1. Great chinos!

    Christina
    Blackberry Sherbet
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The bag and the shoes are gorgeous :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have lovely hair, and cute Tee and shoes

    Sending some beauty blogging love ♥
    http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! Ohhh thank you so much for the nice words, you're SO SWEET!!
    With all my ♥, Jo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ich liebe deine tasche<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Selma, I'm so happy right now after reading your comment on Tales of a Wondering Star. I really love to read each comment and it's for people like you that I love to blog.. to share inspiration and to meet FABULOUS people like you.
    Thank you so much for making me so happy

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.