OH and I really like the Varsity style. This Jacket is a dream! I saw it in the store for 49euro but on line it says less, a lot more less than at the store. So I'll stay amazed and keep on dreaming*. xXX
Dienstag, 14. September 2010
ZARA TRF LOOKBOOK SEPTEMBER 10
So I checked out the on line Lookbook of Zara Collection 10. The pieces are wonderful for Fall, perfect timing to throw on a nice coat that keeps you not just cozy it keeps you stylish day and night. I think the Collection are a lot more cuter than last year's. And wonder when can I buy all these nice pieces, hihi..never.







OH and I really like the Varsity style. This Jacket is a dream! I saw it in the store for 49euro but on line it says less, a lot more less than at the store. So I'll stay amazed and keep on dreaming*. xXX
OH and I really like the Varsity style. This Jacket is a dream! I saw it in the store for 49euro but on line it says less, a lot more less than at the store. So I'll stay amazed and keep on dreaming*. xXX
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Beautiful collection!
AntwortenLöschengreat collection!!!
AntwortenLöschenX