Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

France: Strasbourg

I love to travel and one of my favorite destinations is France. I love the romantic flair and how simple everything looks but so dark. It was on monday when I went with my best friend JOe, which is blogger shy. It was such a nice weather, the warm breeze, the nice view of leaves falling off the trees on one part of the street and the other part of street reminds me of spring with the flowers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I really like to do is exploring. I found a cat, which was so nice and cute that I just thought of keeping it. The cat were so sweet to me, a cat has never been this sweet and kind to me before beside a cat beeing kind to me were that it scratched me or ran away! I loved these moments and wish I could go and see this cat there again, haha^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besides exploring bakerys and playing with cats I took some photographs of my outfit I was wearing. They came out good I think but I guess I am a little camera shy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shorts/esprit/edc//top/ZARA//boots/oxford//Accessoires/F21/primark

4 Kommentare:

  1. oh this is exactly what it looked like when i went there in april. how lovely! wonderful photos!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I went to Starsbourg and I just luv it ! Nice pics :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful city. I think I need to go there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely pics!

    Loves,
    fleurille.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.