Sonntag, 5. September 2010

when the leaves falling

Its seems to be fall is one of the nicest seasons in the year. I am in love when I see the leaves are falling and turning into different colors on the tree. The worsest part is when all the leaves are gone from the tree and turning crusty brown because thats when it starts getting cold here in heidelberg.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went for a nice walk this Sunday with my dogs and my best friend JOe, exploring the woods and field, on the way I took pictures and I will see how they turn out, hopefully good. I also had some great lunch I made some chinese food, fish and rice. My favorite dish somehow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress/H&M//vest/ZARA Basic//boots/NineWest/Boutique9//Accesoires/Forever21/H&M/Bear/Gift from my Mom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely boots! Following your boots since now ;)

    Kisses
    Lara

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi,

    You have a great blog, I truly enjoyed!

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog too, I am having a great giveaway finishing tomorrow!

    All my followers are welcome to participate of the Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture.-Click here to have a look!

    See you soon.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.