Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Leopard clutch

I was speechless when I saw this clutch. I totally felt in love with it and started searching the web for it but unfortantly it is sold out from last years collection by Alexander Wang. The last ones got sold on August this year. The only place that does sell this clutch would be ebay but fake of course from some firm that produces bags which aren't worth to pay that price.

Well I keep on dreaming to own one of these one day, the same kind of clutch, maybe it comes true. Maybe I find one that is similar to these clutch. Do you have an idea where to find a nice leopard clutch? Do you own one already?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All I own is a leopard printed scarf from Zara and a bomber jacket from BB which is nice but I have never really worn it and I am about to sell it or keep it forever in my closet.
I am definitly for a leopard hunt, grrr.

7 Kommentare:

  1. I love leopard! Great post...
    xoxo
    Vicky

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes, animal print!

    i have a leopard clutch in my most recent post. love love LOVE them :D

    im a new follower :)


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. first and second photo are awesome! absolutly love them

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. this is freaking amazing, love it

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That really is a great clutch! I'm sure you'd be able to find one like it at a thrift store or maybe some place like Zara or F21!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. leopard my favourite print and the person with that clutch in the pictures was the most saught after person in stockholm 'cause of that amazing outfit and apparently she is an editor for vogue italy or something to do with vogue. Right now I love looking at pictures of her.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.