Samstag, 4. September 2010

NO.01 / Monki Autumn 2010

This is the first issue I have received for this fall collection. I was very surprised and happy when I got it in my mailbox, I didn't really remember that I was ordering this Issue back in spring. And its the first Magazine I got from Monki so far. I love how I can look at the trend they have, also how the next page is more of a look inspiration. monki.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 Kommentare:

  1. Too bad that magazine is not available in Bulgaria(Europe)-looks very interesting:)))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Too bad that magazine is not available in Bulgaria(Europe)-looks very interesting:)))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So cool! I think I have to stop by Monki later today :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. which piece of clothing will you chose? :) great blog check mine and follow it if you like:)

    http://manuellal.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ziet er een super leuk magazine uit:)
    Jammer dat het bij ons niet verkrijgbaar is in België want Monki is geweldig!!..

    Liefs
    FF


    Click here to Visit us @ FashionFabrice.
    Follow us if you like:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I just got that magazine too and I also didn't remember that I was order that :D

    Your blog seems nice :)

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.