Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

Random things

So this is my favorite blouse at the moment. The floral print gives a good touch to any kind of combination. I have a pastel pink blazer that would match great with this blouse. Its from Zara fall collection. I took one size up cause I prefer when it sits a little loose. It fits a little tight around my arms but I defintly love this one for this season.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is the leopard print bag I got at NewYorker store. It was one sale for 10euro. It is kinda like a sac and all my stuff fits inside that I need all day. I wanted a different bag so I don't dig inside and don't find anything cause my big mess. You know my small household is living in there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This scarf I found at H&M Accessoires. It is a snuggy one and round. Well besides this one you can find it at Topshop but 10 bucks more.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Mimzi and my Magazines and this great Book that I read at the moment. Its called Summer at Tiffanys from Marjorie hart. I really bought it at summer and still reading it. I always take a little longer to read when it comes to story books but I give my best.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but least Make up that I purchased today at the store called dm market here in germany. Their make up section is great, always new updates like this great eye shades or Nailpolish in light blue. Great for Fall/Winter. It doesn't cost an entire wallet, thats what I appreciate on german brand make up plus I don't get any allerical reactions on my eyes. Did you ever felt anything like that? It happened a lot to me that the glitter gets in my eyes or it itches all day. It always depends what kind of brand I guess it is and depend on my skin of course. But eyes base will do it. xXx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.