Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

Random Match

So I have been out on a little shopping spree and I am actually really happy with this purchase I made by Woolworth. This nice sweater in this great blue. Totally match the colors of my blouse. I was surprised because I've been out for a hunt a while and didn't really find anything that I like. This sweater was only 8euro so pretty good for something that keeps me warm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also went to H&M to get this faux fur scarf. I didn't see it at any other stores. They also had another one thats a lot bigger and the color is a bit darker but I liked this one, it fits me better. Its really comfortable and keeps warm for this season, oh and gives a little touch, right?! Accessoires I love to hunt, what I am looking for right now is a headband but I guess their are not at any shops yet. So On line I found one at Missselfridge.com, its a animal print and very cute, if you looking for one. I just don't like to order from so many places and pay shipping just for one thing. Also I have to try on before buying anything that would make life easier. So back to the faux fur scarf. How does it look with the outfit?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Despicable me were playing at the cinema last night and I went to watch it with JOe. This movie is the funniest movie I have watched in the cinema. I would loved it to be able to watch it in 3D but there is no english speaking cinema here besides in Holland of course. This little girl is so cute! Watch it!

7 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.