Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

Almost Halloween

One more day and its official Halloween! Today actually trick and treat has started somehow, I was wondering why?! I got so excited for the Halloween night when I can do that. But I am a little to old for that. Haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this is what I am going to wear tomorrow. Nothing very special for Halloween but something right. I want to put some make up on my face. Maybe I am able to put the Mickey mouse make up on my face. Hopefully it will work like I think..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's going to be a little party near church tomorrow, I will be going with my family and friends. What are youre plans for Halloween?

3 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.