Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

catch me at Fall

That picture I took this morning, it started so nice. The sky is so dreamy, I just wanted to stay home and start off an wonderful morning with a cup of coffee and a nice view out the window.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its so cold outside, sometimes it feels like winter is already here. So I prepare for my next shopping trip to get something for winter, I need a big puffy jacket and a pair of boots that keeps me thru winter season. Today the weather was nice, not too cold. The green parka I own for years already and I still like it a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
blouse/Zara/skirt//jacket/nafnaf//boots/Zara//

19 Kommentare:

  1. i like your coat!!

    http://fleaforfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice ;)
    I have to buy a coat too, but i have no idea what kind i want ;/
    I must go shopping.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Have I already tell you how much I love your hair? Well..I do! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like the combo of the white lace skirt with the big parka!

    Kisses
    Teresa

    P.S.: Come by my blog whenever you want and leave you're opinion. X)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. the sunset looks amazing! great blog!

    * keep up with the latest in COSMETICS, CELEB NEWS, & MORE on

    sugarandretail.blogspot.com
    sugarandretail.blogspot.com
    sugarandretail.blogspot.com

    ♥, Lali *

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i'm your follower now!! so happy!!

    http://fleaforfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh la la, j'adore ton look, la jupe en dentelle, avec le manteau, le top, et les collants, j'adore.
    Très jolies photos

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. what a CUTE fall outfit!!! and a gorgeous photo of the sunrise :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such pretty photos :)) You have a great sense of style and such a pretty face :))
    I like your blog, I hope you're going to take the time to visit mine - I have a feeling you'll like it :)) Can't wait to hear from you and of course feel free to follow me anytime (if you like my blog of course :))! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. love your coat- looks so cozy!

    starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. i like your parka; the first pict
    is amazing

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. i loovveee your coat and the beanie hatt !!
    the weather is hot all year round so i never get to wear coats :(

    glisters and blisters

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. You have such a lovely sense of style - your coat looks wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Vielen Dank für deinen netten Kommentar. Du hast hier einen echt hübschen Blog und ich liebe deinen Style. Gerne verfolge ich dich. Würde mich echt freuen wenn du mich zurück verfolgst. xx, Alice :) Ps: Heidelberg Hessen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Love your outfit♥ And the sunset looks so pretty!!

    xoxo

    http://candy-apples.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Lovely ensemble! :) My favorite part of these photos is actually that pillow with the dog on it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. i love the skirt
    stunning

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.