Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

certain relationships with shoes

ohh finally the new shoe collection came out for Timberland! It is an amazing shoe company that I've been eyeing on since I am a kid. First of all I love how the boot is detailed. It has a comfortable fit and hold. I like the Nellie Boot, it comes in different colors. The boot keeps you through out the season, this is what keeps you up at night, thats what wakes you up in the morning and thats constant, my head is always going and thats what i love about timberland! Check out their webside:

http://womens.timberland.com/#/meet-the-designer

a picture:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think it is stylish boot, when you go for a walk. The piece of the fabric and the sole is great. My heart is hurt when a shoe breaks or walked off quick and that is what does not happen with Timberland. I figured that since when I own my Nellie boots, since 4 years now and they still look like the first couple of month I have been wearing them. Pink and real.

I think I will get another warm pair that will keep me throughout winter season! Because it gets really cold here in germany, especially in the mornings when I have to get out and shuffle snow off the roof of the car and all around it.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww, your blog layout is so pretty and cute! Reminds me of some childhood stories,hehe.

    Or, yes,m indeed Audrey movies! I love her too and the vintage fashion.

    Beautiful blog!

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ur blog is amazing :D

    follow me if you want ;**

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.