Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

Happy October! Happy Thursday!

I am so dissapointed right now! Somehow I was searching the net for yahoo.com and all aof a sudden the internet explorer stopped working, how annoying is that?! Everytime this happens, especially if I write somthing as an mail or blogger! I wonder what this result could be, why does it do that? Its terrible, your own computer eats up the words you spell! I wish I could fix this problem and make the wide bands wider or something! Any way I can't wait until its November! I just love the breeze in November, the sun, the leaves, everything. Also my Birthday is coming up in November. Yes its uncredible, its October already, soon I will get a new Laptop, I choosed a Macbook. Oh I can't wait, until I touch it.

Yesterday after I came back from a nice walk by the river with JOe, I have realized that I have this blog for one year now. ( Somehow it always sounds better the first time! Shitty computer! ) I was surprised that it is in October. It makes me happy to know I have joined a wonderfull community, blogs, to get inspired by blogs, outfits, I love love love this! I also was thinking that one day I will start doing Giveaways, but I have to first hit a 100 followers and than when I hit 200 I would do another one. I think it is a lot of fun to do that but first I need to hit it and you need to get know with me better.

So here are the shoots from yesterday walk by the river. This plaiden dress is from last years collection Forever21 and the Jacket/shoes are brand new from Zara. I choosed to wear these boots with the dress, it is a little bit to early to wear those boots but the color chocolate brown just match so perfectly and I couldn't resist to wear them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was so tired when I got back from the walk by the river yesterday. JOe really got me this time. We walked all the way to the bridge and to the other side until the other bridge and walked all the way down back to the car! I mean thats good excersise, when I remember back in the states, I didn't even do these long walks. Walks but not that long! I love walking and meanwhile I eat a lot healthier, too. I started to eat fish since I have visited the Netherlands. Its a change but I love fish now, especially fried one, hihi.
Ohh the weekend is coming up and I can't wait. JOe and I get to travel, we go by car and I am so excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xXx bisous!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Love the place! and your look too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. adorable dress!!

    <3<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for the comment!
    It's such a cute Blog you have here.
    xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)
    Ps: I would be so glad if you want to follow me :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yeah, I know! I hate it when Internet explorer suddenly stops working. For that reason, I switched to Firefox.
    These are beautiful photos! Liking your dress

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. very beautiful photographs!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.