Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Classic ahead *^^*

Its finally friday and the week is behind! So tonight I have been out for a great dinner at this german restaurant by the castle in downtown. In the near is a bridge. Maybe one day I get to take some pictures there again, today I didn't really carry my camera with me and the smaller one would be not to good to take pictures. Anyway this is what I've been wearing...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am actually excited it is October already. It is my husbands birthday that is coming up soon and so many other things I have planned for this month. Soon it will be the Columbus holiday and I will have an extra day off from work. It is time for some x-tra break ahead. So I planned to go on a little Vacation and to go on a little shopping trip in a big town. I will all tell about it later, I am excited about this but not to much hahah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shirt/shorts//Zara/Oxford/classics1937//scarf/H&M/accessoires//sweater/NafNaf/France//

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Canon EOS REBEL T2i
xXx biosus!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aaaahhhh! I don't know what I love more - your suspenders or your oxfords. Amazing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.