Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

What shall I wear today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I have received a small package in the mail. I was wondering what I have ordered, had no idea what it could be so when I opened it, this fabulous cute bunny viewed out with this question pointing out what shall I wear today? I was so happy and released for today, I have waited for so long to get this book, I had it preordered hidden in my cart for ages! Please take a sneak whats inside.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book hopefully medicates my mood sometimes asking myself what I shall wear today?! Like today I was taking a look at my wardrobe finding things I want to wear but than when I try it on it looks like a mess, so that means my imagination for fashion is bigger than when I wear it.
So whenever I am not in a what shall I wear today mood, even better, I do throw on however I feel and it fits. But today I changed a couple of times. I put on tights, a dress but than the colors don't match than I change again and here we go again, not. Ok so I hope by tomorrow I have more the dress to express feel. By the way its almost friday! Can't wait.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it...to be continue

I have an issue with my weight, I am trying to loose weight for a years now but somehow I always mess it up again when I have lost a pound, sound like a phat girl that goes to the grocerys and buys some medication like chips or anything sweet. But it got better, I have myself more under controll when it comes to eat candy plus I eat more healthy and more organized. xXx bisous!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.