Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010

Happy sunshine

It is such a lovely day outside. I am going to get ready now, put some make up on and my headband that I got from disney world this year and clear up a little than my sisters are coming over and we celebrate a little bit of the rest of Halloween day. Nothing really special posted about me today. My Inspiration for today, lovely pictures, that I can post as Inspiration.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
source cherryblossomgirl/tumblr

7 Kommentare:

  1. these photos are soo pretty darl. love your blog xxxxxxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yummy :)) Amazing colors in this shoots!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WONDERFUL BLOG...

    http://mode-blogs.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi there. Love your blog so much!!
    I hope you will visit or follow my blog:)
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love Macaroons!!! i could eat that whole box all by myself... :) what a cute blog you have here, just followed :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love your photos (and your blog) as always♥ And cute shoes too :D

    xoxo
    http://candy-apples.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. uuuu those are love love photos :D

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.