Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010

Last day of Halloween

I had a great day spending shopping with my family. I took my sisters to shop at the shopping center and they was buying so much make up. I guess they love make up just as much I do. I bought one eyeliner from Wet'n'Wild in color blue. I was looking for something like this but from a different brand, I think it is from Urban Decay or NYX. So I this time I think it was good buy. I tryed it out on my hand and it looks nice, shimmery and a lovely blue. I want so much make up, huuhhhh, sight...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I was wearing today on a the shopping day out. At home I had delicious pumpkin pie soup, the first time I've tried that. Did you ever had pumpkin pie soup?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks fot your comment, i'll start to follow you :)

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've added you in my bloglovin page :) (sorry for my bad english :D)

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love the Chanel inspired purse =) Bisous to you too sweets!

    http://pinklemonade87.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love the bag and t-shirt.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. what a cute outfit to go shopping in!!


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so cutie :)


    http://misscharmaine.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful :))))))))

    Love
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.