Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010

One more time

So I was doing another outfit post. Well I kinda prefer my pictures with surroundings, especially at this season but it is very difficult for me to handle a tri pod. And I can't wait till JOe has a little more time to take pictures of me again, right now he is very busy with school so I can't bother him to take whenever he has a day off. But this weekend we have planned a trip so I will see if we get the hotel and everything so we get to spend time together plus picture time. I love to travel and can't wait till my dream comes true this weekend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pants/blouse//Zara/vest/Pimkie//oxford/classic1937

I hope you like and tell me what you think! xXx bisous!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 Kommentar:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.