Here are some pictures from a walk in Sylt nearby the beach. I explored the nice beach all day long, so more pictures will be posted soon. It was a nice cold breeze with warm sunshine. Look at the Lighthouse, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one I was so happy, when I was kid a always dreamed of seeing one so it finally came true. xXx bisous!
Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010
When leaves are falling...
So it has been very cold recently here in germany. I think I have to prepare for some Winter clothing and get my self some boots that I could wear now at this weather and for when it gets really cold, snows. A big stuffed long Jacked with big faux fur on hood for a better cozy day! But I will buy one later, for now I still have my blue navy coat, that keeps me warm.




Here are some pictures from a walk in Sylt nearby the beach. I explored the nice beach all day long, so more pictures will be posted soon. It was a nice cold breeze with warm sunshine. Look at the Lighthouse, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one I was so happy, when I was kid a always dreamed of seeing one so it finally came true. xXx bisous!
Here are some pictures from a walk in Sylt nearby the beach. I explored the nice beach all day long, so more pictures will be posted soon. It was a nice cold breeze with warm sunshine. Look at the Lighthouse, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one I was so happy, when I was kid a always dreamed of seeing one so it finally came true. xXx bisous!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
super süßer blog <33
AntwortenLöschentolle fotos!
gorgeous photographs.
AntwortenLöschenpretty pictures! x
AntwortenLöschen