Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Autumny

My photographer is booked out with school so I have no chance to get pictures done. I have to slowly think about how I get my self portraits done. I need a new tripod, somehow this one I use is not friendly with me. So my thats next on my list of buys, a tripod. I am not done yet. Blogging grew a part of me!
I was shopping at Zara. I bought some nice tops and one cardigan. A cozy hat which has a teddy lining inside that feels so comfy and warm. I hope you like it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

yesterday I was at a festival, I had a great sandwich and some roasted nuts, aghh they was so delicious! I just want to eat another small package of nuts. I can't wait for the christmas market to start next month. Dressed cozy, smell of sweet roasted nuts, smoke,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Kommentare:

  1. nice top--the little dog on it, so cute.

    thanks for visiting my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That doggy T-shirt is just lovely! And I also like the heart top very much! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.