Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

Awsome buys!

I spend a great day shopping in Frankfurt with my mum and husband. First we went to Primark, since this store opened there at the mall I wanted to show her this great UK store. Tax free and it wasn't that busy today there, it was so great! We had plently room and time besides my hubby got bored fast and didn't look for stuff that he would need, grrr. So since I am a nice girl to my mum I bought her something too. The same cardi that I got some tights and a shirt. I bought the brown cardi and some Accessoires. Love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After we left primark we actually went downtown. They got hungry so we went to the Thai restaurant and the food there is so delicious. I had coconut cream sauce with shrimps and rice. It was so good. I invited them!
Than we went to H&M and C&A, I bought a nice Pulli and for my hubby I bought a nice Jacket. He is so happy now, lol.
Also bought some lipgloss and shower cream from Yves rocher a brand from France.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had a great Veterans day! Love Holidays, these are the best days to have a day off around the year. I remember in the states, the restaurants served free food like at Apple bees! xXx bisous!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh, I love those finds of yours!

    How is the Primark in Frankfurt? I heard it's quite expensive in comparison to those in the UK.. But those belts look great! And only for 1.50! I want (at least) one too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The sweater is so cool!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love all the things you bought♥

    xoxo
    Ai

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.