Dienstag, 9. November 2010

Its cold outside, I want tea!

Sorry I post so late, I don't really post about the things that I really want to post. I guess it takes time.
These are some random pictures that I like to share here. Thats my favorite shirt at the moment. I love the bunny print.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can't wait to wear it and share how it looks with some cozy cardigan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Something new is in my life, this new Macbook pro that I will receive as an birthday present from my husband. I wanted to buy a Macbook in white but somehow I decided to buy it later. So my husband decided to buy it for me as a gift, he wanted to see if I could wait so long until my birthday. I guess I was a bad shopper for a while. So now my birthday is coming up and that thing is waiting for me on the dinner table where I mostly sit and can see it. I am just amazed that he bought it for me and I am so excited to check it out and do things I like to do in my off time, being on line. My laptop that I use right now is only 1 year old, always breaks down, disturbs my work but crashing down and stuff like can't play display and all that good stuff. I am so annoyed about it that I just wanted something different. Something also I can use to be creative on like my webside and share photography.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xXx bisous!

8 Kommentare:

  1. cute blog. u just got a macbook pro? i'm seriously considering it ! how u like it so far?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The tee is so cute!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com//

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohhh, those T-shirts are fab! Where did you get them? Sooo cute! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Meg: I got them at Zara last spring ;X

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @HitomiNeko: I can't use it yet cause my B-day is coming up first next weekend. So my present is still closed! xXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the oversized bunny printed shirt, super cute! Lovely blog doll!

    http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the shirts♥ Definitely post photos of you styling them :D And your husband is so sweet to buy you a Macbook pro!!

    xoxo
    Ai

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Cute shirt! Love the bunny :D

    New follower! Come check out my blog!

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.