Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just came back from a wonderful Thanksgiving at a friends house. The food was soo good. And the house looked so awsome! I am pretty stuffed now, I haven't been that stuffed for a long time. It is just so good to eat at Thanksgiving. I love the Ham the most especially the brown sugar one. I was trying deep fried turkey this time. It was better than the one from the oven. Well what can I say. I usually don't have that great american food all around year.

TOMORROW is BLACK FRIDAY and I am excited, too bad I have to work that day. But I try to go to the store for 1 hour. I want to buy something on special. I need a camera, a little one cuz my canon broke after 2 years. Just doesn't have the battery life anymore, its sucks. But well see tomorrow if they have the one still for sale when I get there.

Here an upload with photobooth. This camera is great. Just can't figure out how to resize on photobooth and copy the html code. Do you know the little secret?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, danke! (:
    Hab' noch nie davor was gewonnen und mich gefreut wie ein Honigkuchen-Pferd.
    Also bei mir kann man oben links auf "Blog verfolgen" klicken... ist das bei dir nicht da?

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.