Dienstag, 30. November 2010

My dear...

Snowflakes came down the last couple of days so light and quiet. When I touch it, it feels so soft and fluffy. I wanna lay in the snow and play snow angel outside but its not enough snow yet. I didn't really miss the snow. Its nice but only if the sun is outside, thats what people say.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.- Tom Head

7 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely picture :)

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, pretty great topic. Where will I get this subscription?

    Katherine Flouee
    new york escorts

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I agree, you have to give meaning to you life with experiences!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like the sleeves on your sweater :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This picture is seriously beautiful - As is the quote : )

    KF x

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.