Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Happy New Year to you!

Hello, I'm Back! Just right on time for the New Years! How was your New Years Party? Did you had a great time celebrating? I went to my Sister's house and we had a blast playing Wii, Michael Jackson game, weird isn't it.

I haven't been blogging since probably over 3 months now and i am Sorry I haven't been here for you. I have good News I'm pregnant, in the 2 trimester. Since I found out I knew why I am morning sick and so not drilled to get Outfit pictures done. I mean my blog wasn't a hit in 2010 at all, somehow I had more Visitors during my stay in the states. I hope I can change this for 2011 and make the best out of this blog. Probably will be more focused on Beauty supply's which I love and will recommend and in near future I think a little Baby Blog, excited? I hope so! What do you think about this?

So today I will be showing you the so wanted Eyeko Graffitti Eyeliner! Yes I finally purchased it before Christmas and it was on special at Asos Beauty sale. I was so happy when I received the little package included a small bobby head for the cold weather. I was trying out the Eyeko Mascara which looks somehow different and like a lipgloss but when you open it, it has a small burst, really cute looking and when applying on eyes, it works just great! Highly recommended to you for the New Years!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little Commode
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 Kommentare:

  1. Happy New Year♥ And YEAAAAAY you're back :D And a big congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! Can you tell I'm super excited? haha

    xoxo
    Ai

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Happy New Years.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Kommode ist ja mal wunderschön !!!! Woher ist die, wenn man fragen darf? Herzlichen Glückwunsch, wegen deiner Schwangerschaft :)

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.