
Thank you Marie for this wonderful blog award! :D
The rules:
1) Post the logo within your blog or post
2) Pass the award onto 15 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from
I am passing this blog award to these amazing bloggers:
Hannah
erinkim
Mimi
missvelvetbow
Cheryl
Senta
kertiii
blue bird
Sarah k.
Dear beatrice
Jen
Alice
Check these lovely ladies out and their blogs, you won't regret it!:D
Thanks again to Marie!
Thank you for nominating me for this Selma! your award is well deserved.
AntwortenLöschen:)
cherylclarke.blogspot.com
wie süß ist das denn :)
AntwortenLöschenahhhh vielen dank!!
wie süß ist das denn :)
AntwortenLöschenahhhh vielen dank!!
ahhhhh wie süß ist das denn :)
AntwortenLöschenvielen dank.
hast du lust auf einen link austausch?
I really don't know how I can express my thanks. I sincerely appreciate you thinking of me! I love your blog as well! It always has something beautiful. :)
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much Selma! And congrats to you as well!
G'bless ya!
Erin :)
awww, thanks!!! :D
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for my 2nd award!! You're so lovely :D xx
AntwortenLöschenooh, thank you so much! I'm flattered. I'll definitely do this in my next post. (I've been kind of slacking lately cause my camera's out of commission).
AntwortenLöschen