Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010

Fashion is like a roller coaster, it goes up and down,
it has twists and turns and you don't know what to expect.



Fifi Lapin Kisses! Oh I love bunny kisses, lol! xXx





So today was a great evening. I went out to dinner again with Joe, his friend+girl and my brother in law. We went to the restaurant called Geisha. This food is Chinese and they cook it at front of you at the table. I had never experienced it this way. It was really good I must admit. Y'all guys probably think I always talk about food, sorry. I love to eat! I think by the time I get to Germany i will gain weight from all the good food I was eating here in Las Vegas. The food here is really good, better than the standard A, really.

How do you like my Outfit! I know you can tell I was having a little Issue about my weight again since my stay in Vegas, ups! But how can I resist about all that, urgh. I will slow it down that's for sure. Maybe I should blog about food, too. Someday I will show you some of my recipes, I like that, too.

To my Outfit: The blazer is from Urban Outfitters and the sneakers, too. I got the blazer on sale by January and the sneakers I bought here in Vegas at the store. I love these kind of sneakers, I think they suit me good and are comfortable to walk in. The jeans is Urban Outfitters, too. Also I purchase from Vegas. Yes I went shopping and as you can tell somehow the whole Outfit is Urban Outfitters. OK enough to UO talk. I think I look kind of not very tall and it kinda makes the Outfit looks like a little mess. I love my Outfits but when it comes to Outfit post I shame a bit because my weight. Otherwise I'm totally fine.

Have a great week and please leave me comment. I really appreciate that. xXx

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love the hair bow! it's so adorable and fits your hair really well :)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That hair bow is adorable, and loving the whole outfit! :) x
    Please enter my contest if you haven't already... ENTER HERE :) ♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.