
I was in Las Vegas to visit. So I went to the Urban Outfitters store at the Planet Hollywood mall at the strip. It was so much fun! I love the new sneakers I got, these are so comfy and snuggy! A doll shirt with the swallow print and I also got a summer dress that was on sale and a pair of Jeans that I've been wearing at the post before this one, the sneakers, too.
Ich war in Las Vegas zu Besuch, ich kaufte mir ein paar schöne Sachen im UrbanOutfitters laden! Es hat so spass gemacht! Ich liebe meine neuen sneakers und das Kleid, dass ich schon seit längerem in Sicht hatte. Ein doll shirt mit swallows print und eine Jeans die ich in der vorherigen Post an hatte, die sneakers auch.
ooh I love Vegas and shopping!
AntwortenLöschen<3
lovelovelove Urban Outfitters.
:D
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
oohh . . . I want to go to Las Vegas!
AntwortenLöschenI also want to go to Urban Outfitters regardless of whether it is in Las Vegas or not haha !
Shopping after my exams is a must !!!!!!
I love urban outfitters! And your shirt is so cute, reminds me of miu miu
AntwortenLöschenhttp://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x
I love urban outfitters! I just got cute flats from there today.
AntwortenLöschenwww.the-blisslist.blogspot.com
I adore the swallow print!
AntwortenLöschenSounds wonderful,
♥