Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010

"I think you don't live here anymore"



I remember the lyric from Dido the music singer. When I listening to this song (don't know the title anymore) but this song is nice and always reminds me of my old best friend. It was the same situation, we had less contact, she wasn't a honest person and couple month later I moved away. That was when I was still living with my mum and I got married and moved in with my husband. I guess for her it was the same situation as descibed in this song.


So I am finally having Internet service, after so long ago. I really missed it. I live in germany now Heidelberg and I've been trying to get Internet so hard, that it is so hard to choose with which best service to go with. I have Vodafone DSL and I must admit it is pretty good.


Oh so, totally got lost for a second, this picture above, the dress I've been wearing is from ZARA and exactly what I wanted and were looking for. I am so glad I got it because when I looked up ZARA online and saw this dress I was into it. So I called a couple of stores and one store had it also in the right size. It was great, I went to get it at the same day and wore it to a nice warm breezy day out at the park with my family. At this day, me and my husband, we went to visit my mum. At the park we let the dogs play and eat ice cream. I really enjoy the sunny days here in germany, especially there is no sunshine all the time as in san antonio. The air is very fresh and chilly so I have to be always ready for a weather change, big grounty clouds with some rain drops. I am so glad to be able to be here now to blog. It really brings me joy! I hope you have a good time. Bisous!

4 Kommentare:

  1. What a cute dress, Selma!:D Enjoy Germany!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you so much for the very sweet comment on my new blog!! i will try to post outfit photos, but for the most part, i want this new blog to be more on what im doing :)

    btw, i love your dress!! you look lovely :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich muss mir auch noch ein cat print teil holen!

    ta ta

    Rosa

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.