Montag, 27. September 2010

Street escape *

The weather is getting colder now. So I grabbed this outfit for today and I am loving this comfortable shorts with this blouse that I got at Zara. I could wear these colors all season long. I am more into deep colors as you can see but also in light ones right now.
I've been a terrible blogger right now. I wish I could have the time to blog everyday but work and study is taking time but I can handle it. Blogging grew part of my life and wanna thank you for following and commenting. xXx Tell me what you think about the Outfit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shorts/blouse//Zara/vest/Pimkie//oxford/Classic1932//

This is Mimzi, the beloved bunny. I found her at H&M^^ She was love at first sight.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.