Back in the day I used to drawl a lot. I would skizz out of my own head, like graffitti style, paper sheet, skizzez and dressed like boyish. But when I did step over to the working world...everything changed. I would be to busy with school and work and left behind my creativity. I was also interested in fashion very much. I loved to go to shop at H&M ( my mum would take me out to shop there! )and other cute stores that I have been googling on. I remember when the clogs came out and were totally loved by everyone and anyone even my mum. She still has a pair. In Neon yellow. I think one day I will send the picture thru my blog. I am amazed that these clogs made it back! But lets look at pictures from Theory.com fashion side! xXx
How dare I wish to have the Molly bag. I wouldn't even mind to carry a dead racoon around with me!...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.