Here are some pictures from the Irland ( Insel ) Sylt. We catched great weather during this season. Fall absolutly is my favorite kind of season to go there and spring. In summer it is lovely too but I prefer the more calm season to be there.
JOe the little explorer :)
I have decided to do less Outfit posts on my blog. It makes no sense for me. I always would be on a hunt for something new I see on line. So I kinda have to get that organized and focuse on school. I love fashion and I will not leave my hands of that. I still will post what I wear but more as an Inspiration, not a must!. I love shopping and it is my favorite things to do but there is so much more in my life that means a lot more to me. I figured that.
I have to bring my dog Luna to the Vet tomorrow, well see how this goes and how she does. I work in the morning and drop here off in the afternoon and pick her up the same day.
Awww....that's great that you finally made it out there! Its beautiful and serene.
AntwortenLöschenGoodluck at the vet! Hope nothing too serious
thank you for the comment.
AntwortenLöschenhow blus is that sky??!!! wow..what a great day to take photos.
what direction do you think your blog will take?
looks like youve been having fun xxxx
AntwortenLöschensehr hübscher blog! und die Bilder, wunderschön!
AntwortenLöschenSounds like you had a good time :)
AntwortenLöschengreat blog
xoxo
Beautiful surrounding, looks like such a peacefull environment. And thanks for your comment!
AntwortenLöschenHello , yes you can put me in your inspiration if you want. have a nice day. xx
AntwortenLöschen