Today has been a good day. Before I had the meeting at work, I went to visit the H&M store to look for rings I saw on line on a fashion blog. I were looking for an animal kind of ring, a bunny ring, a fuchs one or a deer. Unfortunly at H&M I found one last one and I got kind of excited but when I looked closely I found this ring broken, oh how terrible that was. So I went to another store and I found one last one hanging on the Jewelery rag! In size xs-s so I was like mhh if it fits?! So I looked at it closely again and found only the bunny one broken, no ears. Oh well so I asked the cashier if I can get an price cut and she spoke to another co worker and they gave me an price deduct of 1.95! Wow I got all those rings for only 5 euro! I felt so happy at this moment, anyway I was looking more to get the deer one! So now I have any kind of rings and the earrings and I can't wait to pull it off with an Fall/Winter Outfit.
Some random of the day



The rings: Love it! Want more! Haha..

Yeahhhh! baby!
AntwortenLöschenWelcome!
Oh, you have the Fifi Lapin book! I read a blog post about this book recently and am thinking of buying one too :)
AntwortenLöschenlove the pics x
AntwortenLöschenamazing rings :)
AntwortenLöschenloving the accesories:)
AntwortenLöschenGreat blog!
Im gonna follow you!
Hope you visit and follow meback!
have a great weekend!
Lots of love from belgium,
FASHIONFABRICE
I love all the rings!
AntwortenLöschenOMG amazing pics! Did you take them? they're fabulous
AntwortenLöschenI love your rings!! I'm so jealous you live close to a forest! I live in the city, I barely ever get to see pretty greenery like you :(
AntwortenLöschenxoxo
I love divided!!!
AntwortenLöschenCute blog, following you back ♥