Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

"gotta make me feel"

like I'm the only one in the world...I love the song from Rihanna now, only one. So today was an uncredible funny day, everything just turned out different, everywhere I looked. It was funny. I wished I would have some time spending on shopping but somehow I need to wait 2 more weeks until I can allow myself to spend money again. I had to pay some doctor bills and other things like my dog, she had surgery done. Blah blah... what to tell. I love photography, it makes me happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you like the pictures, don't forget to follow me...i'll follow back :)

6 Kommentare:

  1. cute pics! like this song as well, lyrics appeal to me...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i DO like the pictures...so perfectly cute and pinky. lovely post.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute pics! I love Rihanna.

    Come check out my fashion blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. uu the macaron looks yummy! and that book surely cool! :D
    lovely photos ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Absolutely gorgeous post!
    Your blog is soo cute :)

    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.