Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

"The deepest woods"

The weekend started great. I picked up JOe on friday from training school in k-town. He mostly is at home for the weekend, so only one more week and I have him home on the weekdays, too.

I love going for a walk in the woods with my dogs and JOe. I love the smell of the trees and how quite it is, also it is a good work out for me.
When I was walking in the deepest wood I heard something moving by the side bushes. I got scared and was wondering what it could be, may it was deers. These poor deers get hunted during next season, it is a preferable meal for christmas plates. I don't like it. I like deers and don't understand the fact that people eat everything. Good it is only at the end of the year, puuhh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

On friday we wanted to see a movie, went to the cinema, which is english speaking, saw the line and a girl that told everyone that they stopped playing movies since 3 o clock in the afternoon. We was like: "what? How can that happen?" The girl was like Oh because there's a movie actor on building today! ??? A movie actor?! We was like What the F##KC!! Ok so we left and went into the shopping mall. After we walked out I was like look at this line! What's going on here AND there he was a familiar looking little guy thats so little that you barley could have spotted him besides all the happy girls around him, the guy from Jackass! Ok well since he messed up my cinema time I kept on walking to the bookstore which was more interesting than starring at the Jackass MTV guy! Haha..

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

More will be posted about my weekend and outfit posts, too. Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Hi dear :)


    Great photos!
    Loveeeeee your bag <3


    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the place dear and i like your boots :)
    wanna follow each other? if you dont mind :D

    -diva-
    http://vavadiva.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i've followed you too dear :)

    -diva-

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love all the photos in the woods, they're really charming. Sounds like you've had a lovely past few days (ps loving your coat!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sometimes we lost something to win others... :) I liked ur blog, ur pics :) I liked here at all!!
    Kisses from Brazil :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so cool this day :) I love go out with my dog too

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.