Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

Rings

Finally I have found the ring that I wanted. An Animal ring in deer look. I was so happy that H&M carried this ring, plus they gave me a discount on it because the bunny ring was broken. This is really great! I think they will get very expensive during spring season in 2011. I guess not only me is hunting these kind of rings, like bunnys or deers, flowers. Many other blogs posted about theses animal rings, too so far. They really pretty but I had one issue with them, they got stuck on my cardigan. Oh well. Here are some pictures I took yesterday night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I used Canon eos rebelT2i 18-55mm :)

16 Kommentare:

  1. Oooooh,they are soooo pretty!
    Great blog you have :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. really amazing! I wanted to have them too but unfortunately they were sold out as I wanted to buy them :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love that deer ring, what a great find! Wish I could find one like that! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. those rings are too cute

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my god, those rings! That deer one is sick!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the rings, especially the deer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love the little fox ring on the top of your finger, very unusual

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Cute rings♥
    Is that a fox ring in the third photo? I love it :D

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. your blog is filled with really nice pictures !
    these rings are gorgeous :)

    thanks for dropping by !
    www.GlistersAndBlisters.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. the rings are pretty cool:)
    you are from heidelberg??:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. hahaha, awesome!!
    sinsheim also! aber gut, dass du jetzt in hd wohnst;)
    yep, ich bin aus mannheim! es gibt echt viele blogger aus unsrer region:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Beautiful blog - I just stumbled on it, you have such a cool style. Love all the photos, and your stunning, if thats you in the profile picture! Oh, and I have these rings too. Panda xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I love the flower ring so cute and for the other I love but I can't find in my H&M :(

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.