Dienstag, 2. November 2010

Inspiration

Its finally November. I love November because, my birthday is coming up by end of the month. I can't wait to get together with family and friends. can't wait to go shopping, I haven't shop for 2 weeks and it feels a lot longer. Usually I shop more often. So I know this month I get to go and do that.
So here are some fashion pictures I found on the web, enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tumblr/weheartit/cherryblossomgirl//www.anasstyle.blogspot.com/i found this first picture in the web, don't remember where but I remember I have seen it on this amazing lady's blog at anasstyle.com, and I don't wanna be rude. Ugh it feels so terrible.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow I love the dress the girl in the first photo is wearing!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like the shoes in the last photo!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for your comment :)

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh yes, gorgeous inspirational pictures, simple with gorgeous details!

    if you have some spare time, please drop by my blog!
    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi girl! Thank you so much for your comment!
    I would really apreciate if you name my blog because the first pic it's mine :)
    take care,
    www.anasstyle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great inspirational pics!!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate it! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.