xXx bisous!
Donnerstag, 4. November 2010
Its a show, your show "The Bunny"
Fifi Lapin is a great Inspiration. Here are a few pictures I have taken from Fifi's book that I have bought on line in September. I was waiting like over a year I guess thats when you could preorder the book if you wanted it. I really wanted it, I can call myself a little fan now, now that I got the book and always like to take a sneak inside to get Inspired. Please be Inspired and take a look at the pictures.










xXx bisous!
xXx bisous!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
This pictures are so cute :)
AntwortenLöschenhttp://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
wowww that must be such amazing and cute book :D :D
AntwortenLöschenI really like your blog :)
AntwortenLöschenIt's so feminin & cute :)
Continue so on :) (I'm not sure that sentence is correct in English...sorry if it isn't ;p )
http://patroushkasplace.blogspot.com/
What do you think concerning adding some more illustrations? No offence, content is really nice. But as I’ve heard visitors acquire info much more effective if there are some useful pics.
AntwortenLöschenNency Swift
mobile phone jamming
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!
AntwortenLöschenThis book is so cute♥ I'd love to dress up as that teacup for Halloween haha too late for this year tho :P
AntwortenLöschenxoxo
Ai
Oh what a cute book! I want one! :)
AntwortenLöschen<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
Oh my god what a cute book!
AntwortenLöschen