Sonntag, 7. November 2010

love my new Nails!

My sister came over this weekend, yesterday. We spend a great weekend together shopping. I picked up this Nailpolish in suger coat dragee from wetnwild.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

New Nails! After we were done shopping we went to my house and she did the Nails for me. I love how the silver sparkles on the Nails. It is the first time I am wearing Nails like that. It is so different and I am so surprised she did such good job!
The color of the nails is almost like the color from this Nailpolish of Chanel. It just had to be a little deeper of color.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4 Kommentare:

  1. Really cute! Your sister did a really good job :) Are your nails naturally that nice?

    xoxo
    Ai

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh, looks gorgeous! I'm so jealous cos wet n wile isnt sold here in the UK so if I spot an item I like from peoples blogs then I have to look for it online. Most annoying! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @candyapples: my Nails are usually not that naturally long. Now I have really long nails haha! xXx

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.